Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Little Black Dress with Neon Pleat Back and High Heels | Chic Street Styles

Advertisement



Little Black Dress with Neon Pleat Back and High Heels | Chic Street Styles

I have a lot of love and I really wanted to vieseis as has been seen as place.
Nothing else have it ready I put it to the showroom I did a week before presenting my collection with girls Cucaetes Jewellery, but the pictures we took that day did not convince me, the light was pretty bad and the dress did not look anything so I waited to have another special occasion to carry, and it arrived last weekend = P
I went out to dinner with my boyfriend for a walk and see a movie (for me, one of the best plans in the world, especially by the company = P) and, as I wanted to fix me a bit, I chose to wear the same assembly I had put to the showroom just adding the multicolor necklace ethnic inspiration.
I sincerely hope you like it =).

Blogger : Sunrise
Photo : source


Advertisement


3 comments:

  1. Where can I get this dress?? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this dress!!! Where can you get it I can't find it anywhere:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this dress!!! Where can you get it I can't find it anywhere:(

    ReplyDelete